The Fit3D Body Scanner offers a quick and comprehensive 360 degree body scans in 40 seconds.
This is the most accurate way for consistent measurements and for you to gain more insight into your fitness/wellness journey than ever before. The Fit3D body scanner is one of the most revolutionary tools in the fitness/wellness industry. This device measures body shape and composition, wellness scoring, as well as body posture. The Fit3D Body Scanner is comprehensive and non-invasive providing people valuable body awareness quickly.
Scans Regular: $50.00
Current Clients: $25.00
Fit3D Body Scanner Data
When it comes to measuring your progress, body composition analysis is one of the surest ways to determine whether or not you’re on track. Weight isn’t the sole indicator of fitness: lean mass, body fat levels, and body measurements can all be used to assess your progress.
- Body Composition: Each scan provides users with a body composition review which includes a percentage breakdown of body fat percentage as well as data on lean mass and fat mass percentages. How you carry your weight and where it is distributed.
- 3D Images and Measurements: Each scan provides a 360 degree image (creating your avatar) as well as hundreds of body measurements which means users gain access to highly advanced data regarding their body shape and how it changes overtime with diet and exercise.
- Balance Weight Scale: This data shows users how their body weight changes as well as their body’s overall balance. Posture Analysis: You will receive a second report after your initial one with your “posture analysis” using a plum line showing your shift and tilt.
- Fitness Level: This calculation gives you information on your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) which is the amount of energy your body is burning while at rest.
- Wellness Rating: Getting fit isn’t just about changing your appearance, your health and fitness are intertwined. That’s why Fit3D Body Scanner gives you more than just your body measurements. Instead, this technology offers an extra dimension of analysis which is especially useful for clients who want to monitor their risks for conditions such as heart disease, anyone recovering from an injury and/or managing an ongoing health condition.
How Does Fit3D Body Scanner Work?
Before starting the Fit3D Body Scanner all users will need to create a private online profile that helps them track their fitness progress through scans. Once users have their online profile setup they will take a first scan which will represent their baseline.
Create your Fit3D account:
You will need to create your Fit3D account PRIOR to arrival: dashboard.fit3d.com/signup#/
• Hair must be up in a bun if you have long hair. All hair must be off your neck line. Men must also do this.
• Wear minimal clothing such as sports bra and underwear or tight boxers. You want the clothes your going to wear to be as tight as possible and the same ones you will wear each time. If your clothes are not tight the scan will fail.
A Fit3D body scan is simple and streamlined from start to finish, and makes it easy for you consistently track your goals.
A scan takes just 40 seconds, users simply step onto the Fit3D scanner and hold still for 40 seconds. This is the most accurate way for consistent measurements with no tediousness or discomfort.
All scan reports are emailed directly to you and are also stored on an easy-to-access Fit3D Web Platform. This makes it easy for you to view and compare reports, for both you and your personal trainer or nutrition consultant.